In fashion, it’s always time to look ahead. Summer is about to peak and as a retailer, you know what that means—the fall fashion season is almost here.
Prepare now and bask in the benefits well before the leaves change. Here are a few tips for you to get started with.
– Bold, earthy colors are in abundance during fall. Think browns oranges and dark greens, both in the clothing you are displaying and in the accent pieces surrounding your displays.
– Fabrics in rustic textures like burlap are a great way to mirror the changing seasons and make ideal bases for wall and floor displays.
– If you want to keep the focus on the merchandise, try displaying scarves in fall colors and patterns alongside matching coats and sweaters.
– You won’t need a huge budget for fun fall store displays. Paper leaves are easy to make and add a versatile display element. Use reclaimed cardboard for a more edgy look.
– Make sure your display themes relate well to your products. Orange blazers will look fabulous next to pumpkins.
– Our model forms and mannequins look fabulous next to deconstructed accessories. Try placing a worn vintage chair next to a magnificent coat garment displayed on a custom form. It’s a great way to highlight a high quality