1) If you thought fashion designers were done with ‘70s-inspiration, you’d be very wrong. Designers such as Alberta Ferretti, Olivier Rouesteing, and Jonathan Saunders all sent models down the runway in outfits made of suede, which is still one of the decade’s most-loved fabrics.
2) All Victorian, All The Time: Everything from ruffles, high-collar necklines, tons of flowers, and puffy sleeves were all over the runways at shows like J.W. Anderson and Emilia Wickstead.
3) Flat Shoes: Thanks to brands such as Victoria Beckham, Alexander Wang, and Edun, comfortable shoes are still trending for spring 2016. You’re welcome.
4) Olé!: Many designers, such as Michael Kors, Jonathan Simkhai and Diane von Furstenberg, are incorporating hints of Spanish culture into their clothing. From bold red colors to toreador-esque flourishes, Spanish culture is very much in!
5) Caught in a net: All over the runways, models were found in designer netting made by Alexander Wang, Tome, and Dion Lee, to name a few.